Wednesday 16 May 2012

On Yer Bike!


With the weather getting better each day here, im thinking its time to get my bike out and enjoy the sun while i can. It would make the commute to work a lot pleasant imo... ..i just need to pull it out of my shed and give it a quick wash and its good to go.. -one of the benefits of owning singlespeed.....no extra gears or parts to clean. love it!...........but i still want a new one..lol


the pic above is what im aiming to get (or something similar)...... always wanted a Dolan Track Champ tho....maybe i'll get one this year :)...if anyone's selling one..holla!



3 comments:

  1. hipster's RULE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very nice bike though, I wouldn't mind getting one of those myself to start cycling as part of my training routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would defo recommend getting one...much more fun than a geared bike imho

      Delete